Waiver of Liability, Release, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement
PLEASE READ OUR DISCLAIMER BEFORE USING Fitness with Fido’s Fido Tribe WEBSITE OR APP. By using this website or the app, you signify your consent to this agreement. If you do not agree to this agreement, please do not complete your purchase or use the website or app.
Fitness with Fido, LLC will not be held liable for your decision to undertake the nutrition guide and suggested meal plan. Before embarking on any diet or weight loss program you should consult your physician or health care professional and dog’s veterinarian, especially if you have recently been ill or have special dietary or medical requirements, or if you are pregnant or breast feeding, are a child, or are elderly.
You should not rely on the information in this nutrition guide as an alternative to professional medical advice from your doctor or healthcare provider and dog’s veterinarian. Nothing contained in this nutrition guide should be construed nor is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. It should not be used in place of the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider. Should you have any healthcare related questions, please call or see your physician or other qualified healthcare provider promptly. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, you should contact your own physician or local healthcare provider immediately.
PHYSICAL FITNESS DISCLAIMER
We welcome beginners and everyone in between to work independently at your own pace and risk. As with any physical activity, risks are possible, especially when dogs are involved. We do everything we can to foster an atmosphere that is equally encouraging and comfortable. Fitness with Fido, it’s employees, instructors, affiliates or associates will not be held liable for your decision to undertake this fitness program live, written or recorded. You further hereby to hold harmless the releasees from any loss, damage, liability & expenses that maybe incurred as a result of injuries, directly or indirectly associated with working out with your pet whether caused by the negligence of releasees or otherwise. You should not rely on the information in this exercise guide as an alternative to professional medical advice from your doctor or healthcare provider and dog’s veterinarian.
You should consult you and your dog’s healthcare professionals before starting this or any other fitness program to determine if it is right for your needs. Listen to your body and pay attention to your dog’s body cues, resting at anytime. This is particularly true if you (or your family) have a history of high blood pressure or heart disease, or if you have ever experienced chest pain when exercising or have experienced chest pain in the past month when not engaged in physical activity, smoke, have high cholesterol, are obese, or have a bone or joint problem that could be made worse by a change in physical activity, are pregnant or given birth within the last 6 months. Do not start this fitness program if your physician or health care provider advises against it. If you experience faintness, dizziness, pain or shortness of breath at any time while exercising you should stop immediately. The use of any information provided in this program is solely at your own risk. Your dog is good health and is able to participate in classes. Dogs should be at least 6 months of age or until growth plates have closed before starting an exercise program, or modify the exercises to not include jumping, etc tp protect their joints. Same goes for dogs with arthritis, limit and modify jumping exercises, crawling, etc. If your dog shows signs of fatigue like not participating, excessive panting, drooling, bad form, etc. then stop immediately and/or contact your vet if it is an emergency. If you are in the United States and think you are having a medical or health emergency, call your health care professional, or 911, immediately. You are or will become familiar with the structure of the classes and will seek out and discuss any questions or concerns you may have and will notify my instructor if a change in my dog’s health or yours would affect your ability to participate and need modifications.
Please be certain to view the FAQ page for program information and contact email@example.com before purchase with any questions. If you do not agree with any of the above then don’t complete your purchase as All Sales are Final.
Take the Pledge to Workout with your Dog:
- To Have Fun!
- To Be Safe!
- To listen to my body!
- To pay attention to my dog’s body cues!
- Modify anything for me or my dog!
- Remember I’m training the dog in front of me!
- Challenge myself and my dog only if we have the basics before moving on to more challenging moves!
- Keep my dog’s nails trimmed!
- Have traction for my dog when working out like a rug, carpet or yoga mat so they have the best experience!
- Try to go on daily walks for 10-30 minutes with my dog (hopefully not pulling) for fresh air and many more benefits!
- To have a positive attitude while training your dog and your body!
- End your workouts positive with a hug, massage or pat on the back!
- Work on finding that balance of inviting my dog into my space, while teaching them to respect my space. Once we do, it will save time, a chance to bond and motivate us to be the best workout pawtners!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The purchase of all digital products, app subscriptions, ebooks, pdf downloads and online content is subject to the following terms and conditions. All customers are advised to review these terms and conditions carefully before making any purchase.
1. All digital products, apps, ebooks, pdf downloads, resource material, videos and online content are subject to copyright protection. Each digital product, app, ebook, pdf download and online content sold is licensed to a single user only. Customers are not allowed to copy, distribute, share and/or transfer the product/s (and/or their associated username/passwords) they purchased to any third party or person.
2. All purchases for digital downloads made on www.fidotribe.fit are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Since the products made available here are intangible, we cannot accept any request for refunds. In the case where a purchase error is made please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a resolution.
3. By placing an order with Fitness with Fido, LLC, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents’ permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at Fitness with Fido for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
4. Fitness with Fido, LLC has the right to remove/update downloads at any time. Internet access is required to view all videos. Access does not expire on fidotribe.fit for lifetime access for programs unless we were to go out of business. Please download any files to ensure continuous use.
5. Facebook GROUP –Fitness with Fido’s Fido Tribe Facebook Group is a great way for members to connect and motivate each other along their journey. A link to request access is located on the program page when logged into your account and in your welcome email. When requesting access please confirm that you have answered the questions and your account is in accordance with the group’s guidelines. All pending requests are reviewed within 24-72 hours. We have the right to deny or remove a member at any time.
As all of our products are digital they are deemed “used” after download or opening. This unfortunately means we have a strict no refund policy in regards to dissatisfaction with product. If you are one of our monthly or yearly subscribers for virtual classes you can cancel anytime before your next billing date to not be charged again. Please contact email@example.com to see how we can remedy any problems you may have with this.
4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site and/or the App, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site and/or the App. Results may vary from individual to individual.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site and/or the App, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site and/or the App to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site and/or the App. Use of the Site and/or the App is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR THE APP AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE AND/OR THE APP SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE APP. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE AND/OR THE APP IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE AND/OR THE APP, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE AND/OR THE APP OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE AND/OR THE APP, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site and/or the App, (iv) your use of the Site and/or the App or any services that the Company may provide via the Site and/or the App, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site and/or the App or the services or with other users of the Site and/or the App or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Missouri, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in St. Louis, Missouri. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed sever-able from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforce-ability of any remaining provisions.
16. Photo, Video and Social Media: If you share something we like it may be used for marketing and promotional purposes. If you do not want it shared then please reach out for it to be removed or if credit has not been given.
1. Subscriptions purchased directly from the Website are managed and billed by Fitness with Fido, llc (us).
2. All Website Purchases are processed securely via our third-party payment gateway providers (Stripe & Paypal). Please refer to their Terms and Conditions for additional information.
3. All transactions are handled over SSL (secure sockets layer) and are PCI (payment card industry) -Compliant. We do not store your credit card details which will be stored by Stripe and/or Paypal.
4. The monthly or yearly Subscriptions are payable up front at the commencement of the Subscription.
5. Subscriptions will be auto-renewed on the first day of your next billing period unless you expressly indicate to us you do not wish to renew.
6. If you have purchased your Subscription via our Website, you are required to let us know if your Payment Method changes. You can do this by going into your profile settings and selecting Subscriptions.
7. We will assume your Payment Method is correct and will continue to bill Subscription Fees and charges relating to your Subscription by your nominated Payment Method:
a.If any Subscription Fees billed to your account are not processed for any reason we may suspend your Subscription until payment is made in full.
We reserve the right to vary the Subscription Fees from time to time, but only for the next and subsequent billing periods. In that event we will give you reasonable notice of the variation before it will come into effect; and
a.If your purchase was made via the Website and you do not cancel your subscription before your next billing cycle, you will be deemed to have accepted the variation
b.If your purchase was made via the Apple App Store of Google Play Store and if you do not accept the price increase, your Subscription will automatically be cancelled.
9. We may offer special promotions, trials, discounts, offers or coupons from time to time directly through the Website or through third parties, subject to and on its terms and conditions separate to those of our Terms and Conditions. It is your responsibility to read and understand those third party terms and conditions.
10. Any trial offers or subscriptions will automatically rollover to a paid Subscription unless cancelled at the end of the promotional period, or unless otherwise stated.
11. Unless you cancel or opt out of automatic renewal of your subscription before the expiry of your Subscription, you will be charged for a renewed Subscription at the same cost of your initial Subscription on the date that your initial Subscription expires.
12. After cancellation, you will continue to have access to the website or app for the remainder of your billing period.
13. To cancel your subscriptions you will need to go to the platform your Subscription was created on.
a. If you subscribed via the website, go to Billing and Subscriptions in Settings, and click the edit icon. Click “Cancel Subscription”.
b. If you subscribed via the iOS app or Android app, you will need to cancel your Subscription via your Apple ID Subscriptions or your Google Play Subscriptions.
14. All payments made through your Apple ID account are controlled and managed by Apple who require notice of cancellation at least 24-hours prior to the end of your billing period. 27. We do not offer refunds or credits for unused subscription periods, accidental purchases, medical conditions, or any similar reason or event, unless required by law to do so.28. If you are dissatisfied for any reason, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
15. All subscription options offer new users the first 10 days of free, unrestricted access to Fido Tribe
16. Free trials are only available to new users, and are provided at our sole discretion and not available in conjunction with other offers that we may have from time to time. Please be aware that if you attempt to sign up for an additional free trial, you will be immediately charged with the standard Subscription Fee.
17. We reserve the right to revoke your free trial at any time.
18. You may cancel anytime on the platform where you created your user account within the first 10 days, otherwise you will be charged for the Subscription after your 10-day free trial ends.
19. All payments made on the iOS app are charged via your Apple ID account and are controlled and managed by Apple. Apple requires cancellation requests to be made at least 24-hours prior to the end of your 10-day trial.
20. Your Subscription will start with a free trial for a fixed period of ten (10) days.
21. Free trials are only available to new users, and are at our sole discretion, and if you attempt to sign up for an additional free trial, you will be immediately charged with the standard Subscription Fee.
22. Any unused portion of your free trial period will be forfeited upon purchase of a subscription.
Last Updated: September 29, 2020